Thank you for submitting to "_____________"
All entries will undergo a jury process.
Accepted artworks will be posted on the website Artist Call page on Friday June 30th.
Accepted works must be delivered on Monday, July 3rd, between 11 am-4 pm. Artwork will not be accepted after delivery date and time have expired.
- Late deliveries will not be accepted. If you cannot make the 4 pm deadline, please contact us to arrange an EARLY drop off the Sunday before.
- Check your artwork to ensure that hanging wires are TIGHT and frames/mats are in PRISTINE condition. All hanging works need wires to work properly with our hanging system.
- Unframed work that is on galley wrapped canvas that is 1" or wider on the edges must have a professional presentation that is neat and does not detract from the artwork. No visible staples on canvases. Edges painted. All art that is 3/4" on edges must be framed even if your edges are painted.
- Ensure your name and title of the work is on the back of the panting or under 3D pieces.
- The standards committee reserves the right to reject pieces for craft-issues, poor presentation (i.e., damaged frames) or if the delivered artwork differs significantly from the submission image. Please put your best "professional artist" foot forward.