Thank you for submitting to the "Student Spring Exhibition '24"
All entries will undergo a jury process.
Accepted artworks will be posted on the website Artist Call page on Friday February 23, by 11 am.
Accepted works must be delivered on Tuesday February 27, 11 am-4 pm. Artwork will not be accepted after delivery date and time have expired.
- Late deliveries will not be accepted. If you cannot make the 4 pm deadline, please contact us to arrange an EARLY drop off the Sunday before.
- Check your artwork to ensure that hanging wires are TIGHT and frames/mats are in PRISTINE condition. All hanging works need wires to work properly with our hanging system.
- Unframed work that is on galley wrapped canvas that is 1" or wider on the edges must have a professional presentation that is neat and does not detract from the artwork. No visible staples on canvases. Edges painted. All art that is 3/4" on edge and smaller must be framed even if your edges are painted.
- Ensure your name and title of the work is on the back of the panting or under 3D pieces.
- The standards committee reserves the right to reject pieces for craft-issues, poor presentation (i.e., damaged frames) or if the delivered artwork differs significantly from the submission image. Please put your best "professional artist" foot forward.